Singapore travel agency: Sunshine Travel Management From: Singapore
Going to: Cambodia, Phnom Penh Oudong valid till 30Sep13
Travel Package Details
Cambodia, Phnom Penh Oudong valid till 30Sep13
Cardamom Hotel or similar
Sunshine Travel Management
SGD$528 (Child w/bed)
SGD$418 (Child no bed)
Day 1: Arrival – Phnom Penh (L,D)
- You will be welcome by professional tour guide and transferred to hotel.
- Start a city tour of some major sights of Phnom Penh. You will visit the National Museum, in which there is an attractive collection of ancient Khmer art: The sandstone sculptures dating from both the Angkorean and pre-Angkorean eras. You will also visit Royal Palace, the sacred Silver Pagoda, which is well known for its 5000 silver tiled floor. Heading out of this area. You will follow your trip to Wat Phnom The symbol of Phnom Penh.
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh -Genocides (B/L/D) ~ 10KM
- Breakfast at hotel
- After breakfast, you will exploring the capital city with the bustling Central Market, the Independence Monument, Wat Ounalom.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Then we continue our trip to the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the notorious “Killing Fields” of Choeung Ek, which provides a deep Insight into the painful rule of the Khmer Rouge.
- Dinner at Local restaurant.
- Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 3: Oudong Kompongapwn Province (B,L,D) ~ 40 KM
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast, you will be transferred out of the capital to the west of Phnom Penh to visit the hills of abandoned royal city of Udong. Odong was the capital of Cambodia from the early 17th century until 1866 when the capital was moved to Phnom Penh. Several temples, stupas and other structures cover three hills. There are stupas containing the remaining of several Cambodian kings including king Monivong (1927-1941) and king Ang Doung (1845-1859).
Picnic lunch at Oudong.
Return to Phnom Penh city, Free at own leisure.
Set-Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 4: Phnom Penh – Departure (B)
Breakfast, free on own leisure till time to transfer to airport for your flight home with “SWEET MEMORIES”
Package Includes :
2way return air tickets by Silkair
2way airport to hotel to airport transfers by SIC
3nites stay at Cardamon hotel or similar class
Tour and Meals as per above itinerary
Service of a local guide
Guide and driver tipping
Pls call 63366882 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tour price subject to change at any time.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
wrote on 23 September 2010
Booked our last trip to Cambodia with Sunshine Travel. Service was very friendly and no hidden fees. One of the better agents in Singapore.
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results