Singapore travel agency: Magical Holidays From: Singapore
Going to: Batam
Travel Package Details
GOLDEN VIEW VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
SGD$148 Ext. SGD$85/night (Single)
SGD$108 Ext. SGD$52/night (Twin)
Ext. SGD$52/night (Triple)
SGD$95 Ext. SGD$52/night (Child w/bed)
SGD$75 Ext. SGD$28/night (Child no bed)
Assemble at Harbourfront Centre, Counter #03-43, Penguin Ferries Service. Depart by high speed ferry to Batam. Upon arrival at Batam Centre International Ferry Terminal, you will be greeted by our friendly tour guide and escorted to awaiting air-conditioned bus and proceed for One Day Batam City & Shopping Tour. Come at evening, assemble and transfer to check-in hotel.Set Dinner by the poolside will be served at hotel..
DAY 2: Morning Breakfast at hotel.Free at own leisure. Check out Hotel.Assemble and transfer to Batam Centre Pier.Upon arrival at Batam Centre, after collect your boarding pass and proceed to immigration / custom clearance and boarding.Depart by high speed ferry to Singapore (for those take later ferry may have time to shop again at Mega Mall Batam Centre).
• Return Ferry Ticket (SIN/BTH/SIN) by Sindo Ferry Pte Ltd (Penguin Ferries).
• One Night Superior Room Accommodation with Free Breakfast at Golden View Hotel.
• One Day Batam City Shopping Tour as per itinerary.
• Free One Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn 555 Kelong Restaurant.
• Choice of 60 Minutes Traditional Massage or Birds Nest Soup (adult only).
• Free One Set Dinner by the poolside with a glass of red wine.
• Free One Special gift of chocolate per room.
• Free 50,000Rp Shopping Voucher for First Factory Outlet usage only.
• Land Transfer (Hotel to Pier).
• Local English & Mandarin Speaking Guide Assist.
• Singapore PDF & Fuel Surcharge of S$20/pax (payable upon collect boarding pass).
• Batam Terminal Fee of S$7/pax (Collect by local guide upon greet & meet service).
• Local Guide and Driver Tipping of S$2/pax.
• Personal Insurance, Room Service, Optional Tours, Porterage Fee, Visa Fees and all expenses of purely personal nature.
Travel Period from 11th & 14th February 2012 only.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
wrote on 6 June 2011
I tried getting a room during this peak school holiday period and it was so difficult. Rita very patiently got me the rooms I wanted and managed on a very short period of time to give me all confirmations. I was going to halt the holiday until I met Rita! Now, I will only go to Rita and Magical! She is truly special!
wrote on 2 December 2012
Perfect honeymoon! We enjoyed every second we were there. The special honeymoon perks onboard the flight was a really nice gesture! We found our 'family' travel agent.
wrote on 19 October 2010
Reliable Service. Will go back
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results