Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: 2012 Taiwan , 7D TAIWAN ROUND ISLAND , 七天環島樂透之旅
Travel Package Details
2012 Taiwan , 7D TAIWAN ROUND ISLAND , 七天環島樂透之旅
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$575 (Child w/bed)
SGD$480 (Child no bed)
Minimun two passenger to travel .
2012 Jan - 06 , 13
2012 Feb - 10 , 17 , 24
2012 Mar - 09 , 16 , 23 , 30
Compulsory Service Fee For Guide and Driver will be at NTD 700 per passenger.
All tour will be conducted in mandarin only.
Airport taxes is not included in all above fare.
Promotion seats subjected to availablity upon your reservation.
7D TAIWAN ROUND ISLAND ( 4* HOTEL+ RESORT ) - NTR7
Day 1 Singapore - Taoyuan
Arrival at Taoyuan International Airport, transferred to your hotel.
Hotel:4*Taoyuan、Zai Yan Loador or similar No Meal
Day 2：Taoyuan-Hualien (B’Fast／– –／Dinner)
● Taoyuan to Taipei by High Speed Rail
● C.K.S Memorial Hall : C.K.S Memorial Hall – It used to be a monument built in memory of former president Chiang Kai-Shek.
● Cake Shop: Monopoly famous pastry worth to taste.
● Chiufen : The filming site of the drama series “City of Sadness” We can see the old fashioned way of life.
● Xueshan Tunnel: The world 5th and Taiwan longest tunnel and passing through the scenic Suhua highway.
● Nantian Temple : Nan Fang-ao has a statue-Masu, known as the palladium, who afforded the city safety and protection.
● Suahua Scenic Road : Along the way, we pass across the Cingshui Cliffs.
Hotel:4* Hualien Ocean Hyaline、NaLuWanor similar
Day 3 : Hualien -Kenting (B’Fast／Lunch／– –)
● Taroko National Park :One of the 7th national parks in Taiwan and was named after the famous Taroko Gorge, the landmark gorge
of the park.
● Lingzhi and Tea Art Center : It is a precious medicine ,good of our health.
● Water Reversion : Bizarre geology phenomenon ,you can see the water running up.
● Sansiantai :You can look down at the hole coaste.
● Maobitou : It unique scenic area comprises of small classic offshore island and coral reef coast.
● Kenting Street : A night spot of Kending with variety of shops and bars.
Hotel:4* Kenting Holiday Resort or similar
Day 4 Kenting – Jia Yi (B’Fast／Lunch／Dinner )
● Kenting of Crater: You can buy some popcorn/ sweet potato or eggs BBQ in here
● Checheng Fu’an Temple: It is the Groundskeeper God temple and the largest in Taiwan.
● Pearl center: Pearl is a kind of organic precious jewelry. The pearl powder can improve skin.
● Fo Guang Shan : Established in 1976 ,it has evolved from a mountain-top bamboo monastery
to the largest Buddhist monastery in Taiwan .
Hotel:4* JiaYi Hotel Childhood or similar
Day 5 Jia Yi - Taichung (B’Fast／Lunch／– –)
● Chi Tou Monster Village : Describe former people and monster’s story, very funny .
● Sun Moon Lake : It is largest natural lake in Taiwan. It is surrounds a tiny island called Lalu. The east side of the lake
looks like a sun and the west side looks like a moon. Hence the name.
● Aboriginal Product center : Enjoy the aboriginal special show.
● Wen Wu Temple : It is run to the mountain and the lake, topography majestically. It is an impressive temple.
● Tea Garden : Enjoy the special savor of Taiwan Tea.
● Feng Jia Night Market : Exhibit fashion aura, local snakes ,enjoy the shopping and bargain.
Hotel:4* Taichung Chin Hua or similar
Day 6 Taichung-Taipei (B’Fast／Lunch／– – )
● Tongxiao Salt Refinery : There is a pool can soaks the feet, you can make a feet SPA.
● Yuanshan Scenic Area : Nice scenery can see the Taipei City.
● Pixshiu Arts Center : It’s a pair of mythical animals. People believe that Pixiou can help them to earn money and bring lucky also.
● Taipei101 Shopping Mall : Taiwan’s tallest skyscraper-Taipei 101(observatory fee own expenses).
● ShihLin Night Market : The famous food is Shih Lin Sausage and big chicken steak.
Hotel:4*Taipei Unite、Green World Inn Lin-Sen or similar
Day 7 Taipei – Singapore (Breaskfast)
After breakfast, free at own leisure till transfer to airport for flight back home
Note: 1. Sequence of itinerary. It could be adjusted as to any change without prior notice.
2. English itinerary is translated from Chinese itinerary and is for your reference only.
七天環島樂透之旅 - 垦丁、溪头、童年渡假村
第一天: 新加坡–桃园(台北) (无供餐)
第二天 桃园 – 花莲 (早／自理午餐／阿美风味晚餐)
● 中正纪念堂(C.K.S Memorial Hall) 建筑物壮观雄伟，是为了纪念台湾的先总统将介石所建。
● 京栈伴手礼 (Cake Shop) 台湾独具风味各式点心与伴手礼，是馈赠亲友最好的礼物。
● 九份(Chiufen) 电影”悲情城市”的摄影场地，旧时矿场独特气息，当地风味小吃不容错过
● 南天宫(Nantian Temple)供奉一尊由20多名师傅打造全世界最大的黄金打造的金身妈祖。
● 雪山隧道(Xueshan Tunnel) 是台湾最长，亚洲第二长全世界第五长的公路隧道。
● 苏花公路(Suhua Scenic Road) 途经清水断崖美丽景致天海合一，不容错过。
● 太鲁阁国家公园(Taroko National Park) 太鲁阁牌坊、长春祠及令人叹为观止的太鲁阁峡谷。
● 野生灵芝馆(Lingzhi Center) 素有「仙草」、「瑞草」、「吉祥茸」之称的灵芝，中国药典古籍【神农本草经】将灵芝列为上品，视其为滋补强壮、扶正固本、延年益寿及松弛身心的珍贵药材。
● 水往上流(Water Reversion) 发生在路旁的农田灌溉沟渠，潺潺水流顺着水沟蜿蜒往高处流去，令人啧啧称奇。
● 三仙台(Sansiantai) 三仙台的八拱红色跨海步桥，造型如长龙卧波，气势壮观。
● 猫鼻头(Maobitou) 因有一从海崖上滚落的珊瑚礁岩，其外形状若蹲仆之猫，而得名。
● 垦丁大街(Kenting Street) 有充满海洋风味的个性商店，晚上夜市也有的各式趣味游戏，把垦丁的夜晚点缀一片缤纷。
宿:4*垦丁假期、富悦、马尔地夫饭店或同级 早／台湾料理午餐/ 自理晚餐
第四天 垦丁-嘉义 (早／龙虾鲍鱼午餐／渡假村晚餐 )
● 垦丁出火口(Kenting of Crater) 又名鬼火，有时可在入口处选购爆米花、番薯、鸡蛋入内现烤来吃。
● 车城福安宫(Checheng Fu An Temple) 为中国宫殿式的三层楼建筑，为台湾最大的土地公庙。
● 珍珠养殖中心(Pearl Center) 珍珠为有机宝石的一种，其中珍珠粉更为美容圣品。
● 佛光山(Fo Guang Shan) 是由五座小山所组成，其中宽广的庙宇、宏伟的佛像及庭院等皆与众不同。
第五天 嘉义-台中 (早／邵族风味+三杯鸡午餐／自理晚餐)
● 溪头妖怪村(Chi Tou Monster Village) 以云豹、怪兽塑像，营造如真似幻的场景，呈现流传百年来人与野兽在森林互动的故事，成为观光热点。
● 日月潭(Sun Moon Lake) 台湾最大的淡水湖泊以拉鲁岛为界，东侧形如日轮，西侧状如月钩。
● 原住民特产中心(Aboriginal Product center) 体验台湾原住民文化之美。
● 文武庙(Wen Wu Temple) 文武庙背山面湖，地势雄胜且灵应，为附近住民信仰中心。
● 台湾茶园(Tea Garden) 绿油油的茶园配着好茶，舒展疲惫的心灵。
● 逢甲夜市(Feng Jia Night Market) 台中最大的夜市，充满流行服饰与美食。
第六天 台中-台北 (早／蒙古烤肉自助午餐／自理晚餐)
● 苗栗通宵盐厂(Tongxiao Salt Refinery) 参观盐场，享受海盐泡脚，养生美足。
● 圆山风景区(Yuanshan Scenic Area) 风景优美，可远眺台北市。
● 貔貅馆(Pixiou Arts Center) 和龙、麒麟一样，是中国民间传统招财除煞的吉祥宝物。
● 台北101购物中心(Taipei101 Shopping Mall) 台湾最高的建筑地标(观景台自费)。
● 士林夜市(ShihLin Night Market) 自费品尝大块鸡排、士林大香肠等地道台湾美食，也可在此享受购买流行服饰的乐趣。
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 15 August 2007
We recently went on a package tour to Bangkok with Shengyan Tours. As we are travelling in a group of 12 consisting of 3 generations, there are lots of details to look into. Shengyan Tours are able to fulfill all our requests, such as connecting rooms, baby cots, special meals etc.
Their Thai guide can speak english well and even babysit our little ones while we took an hour shopping spree. I'm also impressed that they did made extra effort in handling our folks when getting around.
Overall, Its a bliss to have shengyan tours handle our travel needs, thanks to all your dedicated staffs,
We will definitly use your service again for our next family trip.
wrote on 28 July 2009
from what i've concluded from this site, the bigger the travel agency is,the more complaint they have, the smaller the company, the more positive feedbacks (most likely from their super free staffs at work).
what say you guys? (refering to the public, not travel agent staffs)
wrote on 4 November 2010
Have a nice day from penta tours – Egypt
Please find the attached for winter season 2010/2011
We want to job with your company send groups and me send group to your country by your company
we need your opinion in our offers
waiting your replay
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
asks on 26 Dec 2011
I would like to travel to Alishan and other parts of Taiwan but as a single traveller, does your agency provide such service?
Ans: Answered via private email or telephone
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results