Singapore travel agency: Travel Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Cambodia, Siem Reap
Travel Package Details
Cambodia, Siem Reap
Ree Hotel / Pacific Hotel / Angkor Home or similar
SGD$NIL Ext. SGD$NIL/night (Single)
SGD$518 Ext. SGD$-/night (Twin)
Ext. SGD$-/night (Triple)
SGD$408.00 Ext. SGD$-/night (Child w/bed)
SGD$378.00 Ext. SGD$-/night (Child no bed)
4D Siem Reap FIT tour (GV2)
-Return economy air ticket on 'MI'
-03 nights accommodation
-Tours & Meals as per itinerary
-Return land transfer Apt/Htl/Apt (SIC)
-Transportation during tour
-English speaking guide
*Price excludes all taxes & service fees
*Not valid during Peak Season
*Please call or email us to check rates
*Validity till 31 Mar 2012
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Mrs. L.N. Oei
wrote on 28 September 2010
1. Stay in Singapore (Fort Canning/YWCA)
2.With luxury bus to Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia)
3.With plane to Siem Reap (Cambodia)
4. Back to Singapore (Fort Canning/YWCA)
Very satisfied & good hotels & nice male guide.
Thank you Jacinta Tan, we look forward to book another tour with your company, because of our satisfaction.
Raj Mohan ( Jurong East )
wrote on 26 September 2008
I had been to Bali recently a package tour which i bought from Travel Travel @ Plaza Singapura - level 6.
1. Stay in Kuta Area.
2. Temple tours may not make much sense.
3. Take a tour to Bratan Lake, Kintamani Volcano, beaches. Must go for a speed boat drive in Bratan lake.
4. Sea sports are also not very interestig. Costly then Malaysia or Thailand.
5. Ubud Village tour and purchase of handicrafts is great.
6. Nice place for spas and massages. Basically for relaxing.
Well value for money.
wrote on 29 January 2011
Jacinta was the lady who attended to my enquiries all these while. She is friendly, efficient and goes all the way to assist me on my enquiries. I will definitely look for her again for my future trips.
p.s recommened Travel Travel and her to my sis and colleagues and they all agreed that her service was thumbs up. :)
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results