Singapore travel agency: Seiki Travel From: Singapore
Going to: New Year 2011 - Harris Batam
Travel Package Details
New Year 2011 - Harris Batam
SGD$78 (Child w/bed)
SGD$58 (Child no bed)
Above package rate is net inclusive 21% govt & service tax & the following:
• 01 night accommodation in Superior Room
• 01 x buffet breakfast @ Harris Café
• 01 x FESTIVE dinner (NY Eve – Dec 31 or NY Day – Jan 01) as per choice of package
• 01 x Cocktail drink during NEW YEAR’S EVE dinner (Dec 31) only
• FREE 1 x shuttle to Nagoya Hill shopping mall (based on fixed schedule & first come first serve)
• FREE 1 x unique Harris souvenir during NEW YEAR’S EVE dinner (Dec 31) per adult only
• FREE 1 x 1 hour massage per adult for those taking NEW YEAR ‘S EVE (Dec 31) PACKAGE only
• 2 way ferry ticket with seaport tax
• 2 way transfer from pier-hotel-pier (only at Waterfront ferry terminal)
• Welcome drink upon arrival
FESTIVE DINNERS CELEBRATION HIGHLIGHTS :
• FIREWORKS competition on New Year’s Eve countdown (Dec 31)
• Live Band Entertainment + Lucky Draw & Door gifts + Harris Fun Games
• Lots of spectacular show & disco all Night long….
EXCLUDE : Passenger’s Departure Fee $14/- + Fuel Surcharge $6/- + Batam WFC Terminal Fee $7/- per person
UPGRADE TO CABANA ROOM (top-up $25 p/r/n) or Family Room (top-up S$40.00 net per room per nite)
*Above rates are valid for 1 Jan - 2 Jan stay
**31 Dec - 1 Jan package as follows:
Twn - $175
Trp - $165
Sgl - $228
Cnb - $82
Cwb - $62
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
wrote on 28 October 2012
Yves Minato ,
Just curious that , how do you know that those commence over here is write by themselves Which i m believe in you . I have looking for all the travels agents in Singapore . Most of the Travel Agent comment Have a lot of bad comment also have a lot of Good comments . But i found tht only this travel agents comment is all Prefect commence .
I M sorry to them because of my curious i have been asking a lot of people about those commence. According to my friends , they write all the good commence here in order to make their company more more popular and their choose the good comment or the feedback or the bad one they ignore it ...
What a pity ...
wrote on 16 April 2010
Wah...saw the fantastic advertisement on The New Paper and my god, such great discounts. Travelled with Seiki once before 3 years back on Club Med and had a memorable trip, exciting, fun and relax but now they seemed to be doing New Zealand, USA and even Europe. Thinking of going down to their office to check out soon. Overall my first experience with them was excellent. 9 out of 10 rating. Can do better.
wrote on 27 January 2011
Greetings from Bhutan Dynasty Travel !
I am Pelden, working for more then decade in the tourism industry. We are specialized in village festival tours, farmhouse stay, textile tours, trekking, camping, bird watching and hiking trip in the beautiful Himalaya.
We would be so glad to work with you, and assure to provide a memorable trip to our clients.
If we could be of any assistance to you in any other ways please, let us know!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.bhutandynastytravel.bt
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results