Singapore travel agency: Seiki Travel From: Singapore
Going to: New Year 2011 - Harris Batam
Travel Package Details
New Year 2011 - Harris Batam
SGD$78 (Child w/bed)
SGD$58 (Child no bed)
Above package rate is net inclusive 21% govt & service tax & the following:
• 01 night accommodation in Superior Room
• 01 x buffet breakfast @ Harris Café
• 01 x FESTIVE dinner (NY Eve – Dec 31 or NY Day – Jan 01) as per choice of package
• 01 x Cocktail drink during NEW YEAR’S EVE dinner (Dec 31) only
• FREE 1 x shuttle to Nagoya Hill shopping mall (based on fixed schedule & first come first serve)
• FREE 1 x unique Harris souvenir during NEW YEAR’S EVE dinner (Dec 31) per adult only
• FREE 1 x 1 hour massage per adult for those taking NEW YEAR ‘S EVE (Dec 31) PACKAGE only
• 2 way ferry ticket with seaport tax
• 2 way transfer from pier-hotel-pier (only at Waterfront ferry terminal)
• Welcome drink upon arrival
FESTIVE DINNERS CELEBRATION HIGHLIGHTS :
• FIREWORKS competition on New Year’s Eve countdown (Dec 31)
• Live Band Entertainment + Lucky Draw & Door gifts + Harris Fun Games
• Lots of spectacular show & disco all Night long….
EXCLUDE : Passenger’s Departure Fee $14/- + Fuel Surcharge $6/- + Batam WFC Terminal Fee $7/- per person
UPGRADE TO CABANA ROOM (top-up $25 p/r/n) or Family Room (top-up S$40.00 net per room per nite)
*Above rates are valid for 1 Jan - 2 Jan stay
**31 Dec - 1 Jan package as follows:
Twn - $175
Trp - $165
Sgl - $228
Cnb - $82
Cwb - $62
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
wrote on 22 August 2010
Wow..they endorsed Zi Cai? think its the first travel agency in Singapore to do that? I love him and Nanxing during those tcs days.
wrote on 25 February 2011
should try http://shirechinsabahtravelstation.blogspot.com or http://gogoasiavacation.blogspot.com/
book your trip 6-9mths advance !! many of their travelers like us have them to book our Asia trip 7mths early always NO worry
They are very low profile and handle tour quietly .. understand that they have certain amount of returning guests booked with them
sometimes peak period they are waiting overseas partners reply before they can confirm whole hotels / tours arrangement ...
we found them online last few years found comfortable reasonable $ too ...have been using their services few years wont change since everywhere is offering the same ...
sometimes slow but good services . THUMBS UP
wrote on 19 October 2008
i went to Seiki travel today at Tiong Bahru to collect my Gold Coast tour
tickets and it was a pleasant experience. From what i understand and spoke to a staff after reading this forum, Seiki Travel and Seiki Holidays is totally 2 different company. The one at lucky plaza is Seiki Holidays and the boss is from China, whereas Seiki Travel is a local boss.
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results