Singapore travel agency: Seiki Travel From: Singapore
Going to: New Year 2011 - Harris Batam
Travel Package Details
New Year 2011 - Harris Batam
SGD$78 (Child w/bed)
SGD$58 (Child no bed)
Above package rate is net inclusive 21% govt & service tax & the following:
• 01 night accommodation in Superior Room
• 01 x buffet breakfast @ Harris Café
• 01 x FESTIVE dinner (NY Eve – Dec 31 or NY Day – Jan 01) as per choice of package
• 01 x Cocktail drink during NEW YEAR’S EVE dinner (Dec 31) only
• FREE 1 x shuttle to Nagoya Hill shopping mall (based on fixed schedule & first come first serve)
• FREE 1 x unique Harris souvenir during NEW YEAR’S EVE dinner (Dec 31) per adult only
• FREE 1 x 1 hour massage per adult for those taking NEW YEAR ‘S EVE (Dec 31) PACKAGE only
• 2 way ferry ticket with seaport tax
• 2 way transfer from pier-hotel-pier (only at Waterfront ferry terminal)
• Welcome drink upon arrival
FESTIVE DINNERS CELEBRATION HIGHLIGHTS :
• FIREWORKS competition on New Year’s Eve countdown (Dec 31)
• Live Band Entertainment + Lucky Draw & Door gifts + Harris Fun Games
• Lots of spectacular show & disco all Night long….
EXCLUDE : Passenger’s Departure Fee $14/- + Fuel Surcharge $6/- + Batam WFC Terminal Fee $7/- per person
UPGRADE TO CABANA ROOM (top-up $25 p/r/n) or Family Room (top-up S$40.00 net per room per nite)
*Above rates are valid for 1 Jan - 2 Jan stay
**31 Dec - 1 Jan package as follows:
Twn - $175
Trp - $165
Sgl - $228
Cnb - $82
Cwb - $62
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
wrote on 27 January 2011
Greetings from Bhutan Dynasty Travel !
I am Pelden, working for more then decade in the tourism industry. We are specialized in village festival tours, farmhouse stay, textile tours, trekking, camping, bird watching and hiking trip in the beautiful Himalaya.
We would be so glad to work with you, and assure to provide a memorable trip to our clients.
If we could be of any assistance to you in any other ways please, let us know!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.bhutandynastytravel.bt
wrote on 28 April 2010
Good to see that travel agents are constantly improving themselves. Well done!
wrote on 21 May 2011
Undoubtedly the worst travel agency. Really bad attitude from their staff, Angel at tiong bahru branch. Speak to her in english and she can't understand most things. That is still fine. But ask her for information on Bali resorts. She ask me go and take flyer myself. Nevermind. Asked her for suggestions and information. All she can tell me is to look at the flyer myself. Hey if this is the type of staff the company has, I think the company will shut down soon.
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results