Singapore travel agency: Seiki Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Philippines Cebu F&E
Travel Package Details
Philippines Cebu F&E
Crown Regency/Cebu Midtown etc
SGD$248 (Child w/bed)
SGD$248 (Child no bed)
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
* Return economy class airfare on Philippine Airlines. SIN / MNL x / CEB / MNL x / SIN, book on ' U ' class or on ' T ' class. * Return airport - hotel - airport transfer by private car (2 to 3 pax), van (4 pax up) with meeting services.
* 2 nights stay at your choice of hotel in Cebu with breakfast.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES
* $255 - Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge and Other Applicable Surcharges Which Are Correct At The Time Of Print And Subject To Changes Due To Currency
Fluctuations.Terms And Conditions Apply.
* Any item of a personal nature.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
wrote on 24 January 2011
Extremely good value for my recent club med trip to Mauritius. I book it at Natas with them. The staff was patient and detailed. Overall, i had a marvellous experience. Going back to them for sure.
wrote on 7 August 2012
I bouk twice with them for holiday and once is for a trip to HKG and the other is for a cruise with Starcruise at their then Tiong Bahru branch(think they move out a few months back). Quite good service from Angel as she help follow up on some request.
wrote on 19 October 2008
i went to Seiki travel today at Tiong Bahru to collect my Gold Coast tour
tickets and it was a pleasant experience. From what i understand and spoke to a staff after reading this forum, Seiki Travel and Seiki Holidays is totally 2 different company. The one at lucky plaza is Seiki Holidays and the boss is from China, whereas Seiki Travel is a local boss.
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results