Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Hanoi - Sapa
Travel Package Details
Hanoi - Sapa
Three Stars Accommodation
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$861 (Child w/bed)
SGD$722 (Child no bed)
Minimum Two passengers
• Two way airticket Sin-Han-Sin via Singapore Airlines (excluding taxes)
• Hotel accommodation with 3* hotel (twin or double sharing)
• In sapa: Royal view Hotel – superior or similar
• Meals as itinerary.
• Return train ticket (Hanoi-Laocai & Laocai-Hanoi)
• Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides.
• Mineral water with 1 bottles/day/pax
• Tips & other services not mentioned above.
* All fares are subjected to change with or without prior notice*
* All Fares are subjected to the availablity of promotion seats.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 30 August 2007
I travel quite freqently to Bali. Ms Cynthia and Ms Joyce of Shenya Tours make my travel arrangements an easy one by jus a phone cal away.....
I usually travel alone, the staffs at Shenya Tours always without fail, giving me lots of tips and advises.
They really go the extra miles giving excellent services like, when Im back in Singapore, they wil give me a cal to ask how was my trips which a lot of travel agents don't....I felt that they are very reliable in terms of price and service.
I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends or family who are going on a tour without any hesistation.
wrote on 22 July 2009
wow..would really like to compliment them for spending so much time to
themselves.this travel agency should be called \" Cynthia and Wanni Travel Agency\" instead.
wrote on 15 August 2007
We recently went on a package tour to Bangkok with Shengyan Tours. As we are travelling in a group of 12 consisting of 3 generations, there are lots of details to look into. Shengyan Tours are able to fulfill all our requests, such as connecting rooms, baby cots, special meals etc.
Their Thai guide can speak english well and even babysit our little ones while we took an hour shopping spree. I'm also impressed that they did made extra effort in handling our folks when getting around.
Overall, Its a bliss to have shengyan tours handle our travel needs, thanks to all your dedicated staffs,
We will definitly use your service again for our next family trip.
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results