Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Saigon - Cu Chi - Vung Tau - My Tho (Ho Chi Minh)
Travel Package Details
Saigon - Cu Chi - Vung Tau - My Tho (Ho Chi Minh)
Three Stars Accommodation
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$1125 (Child w/bed)
SGD$920 (Child no bed)
Minimum Two passengers
• Two way airticket Sin-SGN-Sin via Singapore Airlines (excluding taxes)
• Hotel accommodation with 3* hotel (twin or double sharing)
• Meals as itinerary.
• Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Boat for sightseeing in Mekong Delta
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides.
• Mineral water with 1 bottles/day/pax
• Tips & other services not mentioned above
* All fares are subjected to change with or without prior notice*
* All Fares are subjected to the availablity of promotion seats.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 14 October 2008
After reading the reviews on the web, I called up Shengyan to enquiry about a trip to HK for early next year. Frankly, i had called up a few agencies for quotation, but all say that there's no price now, please call back later (say 1 month later). But Ms Cynthia's service went an extra mile. She say she will contact HK side for the quote (which is not out yet) and quote me once she have the detail. Not angency will do that... (so far, i had yet to meet one)...
I will surely book all my trips with Shengyan, Ms Cynthia.
Thumbs up to you.
Shengyan, you are lucky to have such wonderful, responsible and friendly staff.
wrote on 16 December 2010
The strange thing is, i didnt read any negative review so far but i only see some people trying to spoil their reputation and seems like it's written by the same person under different names.
wrote on 22 July 2009
Seem Like ShengYan Tours only got 2 Staff? Wanni and Cynthia? LOL?
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results