Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Saigon - Cu Chi - Vung Tau - My Tho
Travel Package Details
Saigon - Cu Chi - Vung Tau - My Tho
Three Stars Accommodation
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$1125 (Child w/bed)
SGD$920 (Child no bed)
Minimum Two passengers
• Two way airticket Sin-SGN-Sin via Singapore Airlines (excluding taxes)
• Hotel accommodation with 3* hotel (twin or double sharing)
• Meals as itinerary.
• Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Boat for sightseeing in Mekong Delta
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides.
• Mineral water with 1 bottles/day/pax
• Tips & other services not mentioned above
* All fares are subjected to change with or without prior notice*
* All Fares are subjected to the availablity of promotion seats.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 26 September 2007
Last few months ago, my bf and I went to Bali. We were late for the check in and Ms. Wanni has helped us to called the airport.
Upon arriving in Bali, we had some issue and immediately I called Ms. Wanni. That was already about 12am. Guess what? Ms. Wanni still pick up my call! She has been very responsibl, helpful and patient with me.
Sincerely I thank Ms. Wanni for her help. Thanks Ms. Wanni!
I strongly recommend Shengyan Tours as they are responsible and their pricing is cheaper comparing to most agencies.
wrote on 8 November 2008
Is Shengyan really that good? I was browsing through the list of reviews here and realise that the style and language are very much similar i.e. written by the same person using multiracial aliases.
wrote on 11 March 2009
Cynthia this Cynthia that.. Haha.. I just can't believe that with just one call to the airport and the airport staffs allow her late passengers to check-in... Once you are late for your flight, no way the airport staffs will let you check in, that is for sure...
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results