Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Hanoi - Halong - Tam Coc
Travel Package Details
Hanoi - Halong - Tam Coc
Three Star Accommodation
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$1037 (Child w/bed)
SGD$854 (Child no bed)
Minimum Two passengers
• Two way airticket Sin-Han-Sin via Singapore Airlines (excluding taxes)
• Hotel accommodation with 3* hotel (twin or double sharing)
• Meals as itinerary.
• Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Boat for sightseeing in Halong (Traditional Vietnamese wooden junk)
• Boat for sight seeing in Tam coc
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides.
• Water puppet show ( 1 hour)
• Mineral water with 1 bottles/day/pax
• Tips & other services not mentioned above
* All fares are subjected to change with or without prior notice*
* All Fares are subjected to the availablity of promotion seats.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 8 November 2008
Is Shengyan really that good? I was browsing through the list of reviews here and realise that the style and language are very much similar i.e. written by the same person using multiracial aliases.
wrote on 23 January 2010
HEY ALL TRAVELLER,I JUST WANNA TO ASK U ALL,IF SHENGYAN TRAVEL THE GAL NAMED Cynthia AND Wanni RESIGN,THEN THIS COMPANY WILL CLOSE AND NO SALE ANYMORE RITE???Y U ALL SAY THEM LIKE GOD....PLS LAH...STOP TALKING ANYMORE LAH....YOU ALL THINK ALL THE VIEWER ARE STUPID MEH????IF REALLY SO GOOD Y DINT HAVE ANY REPORTER GO TO THE OFFICE MAKE A REPORT LEH????STUPID.....
Chris Lee (Bukit Batok)
wrote on 25 June 2008
I have booked with Shengyan trips to Krabi, Bali, Bangkok. So far all the deals I gotten were very good. Cynthia and the other girls always very helpful with my tight budget, I am very happy with their services and will reccomend them to everyone. I hope as they expand their business, they will keep up their good services and good deals =)
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
asks on 2 Feb 2012
Hi Please advise me on the tour package for Vietnam trip for 3 adults. And when to make the booking and total cost of the trip. (I have read about your good company on the travelpear website.
Ans: Answered via private email or telephone
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results