Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Hanoi - Halong - Tam Coc
Travel Package Details
Hanoi - Halong - Tam Coc
Three Star Accommodation
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$1037 (Child w/bed)
SGD$854 (Child no bed)
Minimum Two passengers
• Two way airticket Sin-Han-Sin via Singapore Airlines (excluding taxes)
• Hotel accommodation with 3* hotel (twin or double sharing)
• Meals as itinerary.
• Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Boat for sightseeing in Halong (Traditional Vietnamese wooden junk)
• Boat for sight seeing in Tam coc
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides.
• Water puppet show ( 1 hour)
• Mineral water with 1 bottles/day/pax
• Tips & other services not mentioned above
* All fares are subjected to change with or without prior notice*
* All Fares are subjected to the availablity of promotion seats.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 22 July 2009
Seem Like ShengYan Tours only got 2 Staff? Wanni and Cynthia? LOL?
wrote on 15 August 2007
We recently went on a package tour to Bangkok with Shengyan Tours. As we are travelling in a group of 12 consisting of 3 generations, there are lots of details to look into. Shengyan Tours are able to fulfill all our requests, such as connecting rooms, baby cots, special meals etc.
Their Thai guide can speak english well and even babysit our little ones while we took an hour shopping spree. I'm also impressed that they did made extra effort in handling our folks when getting around.
Overall, Its a bliss to have shengyan tours handle our travel needs, thanks to all your dedicated staffs,
We will definitly use your service again for our next family trip.
wrote on 30 December 2008
Hi, i just come back from taiwan booked through Shengyan tours. It's my first time dealing with them. Just a frank testimonial on their service - Prompt, friendly and helpful staffs. Deliver as promised. Ms Cynthia has been really helpful and patient with our flight requests and in clarifying our queries. Personally i feel that their service has been the best that I have experienced. Initially i was quite doubtful about the good comments here but since i have experienced it myself, thought i would like to add a note here too if this can clarify some doubts about the credibility of the reviews seen here. : )
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
asks on 2 Feb 2012
Hi Please advise me on the tour package for Vietnam trip for 3 adults. And when to make the booking and total cost of the trip. (I have read about your good company on the travelpear website.
Ans: Answered via private email or telephone
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results