Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Vietnam Highlight , Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
Travel Package Details
Vietnam Highlight , Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
Three Star Accommodation
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$1623 (Child w/bed)
SGD$1294 (Child no bed)
Minimum Two passengers
• Two way airticket Sin-Han-Sin via Singapore Airlines (excluding taxes)
• Hotel accommodation with 3* hotel (twin or double sharing)
• Meals as Itinerary.
• Domestic flight (Hanoi – Saigon for 1 way)
• Entrance fees as per itinerary
• Boat for sightseeing in Halong (Traditional Vietnamese wooden junk)
• Boat for sight seeing in Mekong River
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides.
• Water puppet show
• Mineral water with 1 bottles/day/pax
• Tips & other services not mentioned above
* All fares are subjected to change with or without prior notice*
* All Fares are subjected to the availablity of promotion seats.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 16 December 2010
The strange thing is, i didnt read any negative review so far but i only see some people trying to spoil their reputation and seems like it's written by the same person under different names.
wrote on 22 July 2009
wow..would really like to compliment them for spending so much time to
themselves.this travel agency should be called \" Cynthia and Wanni Travel Agency\" instead.
wrote on 29 January 2009
Hi! After reading some of the negative comments on this posting I became skeptical of Shengyan. However having now returned from my holiday, I can only confirm, Cynthia is great. She found us last minute flights to Bali over CNY, when all airlines were fully booked. Hotel and transfer arrangements were seamless. She was very professional and was available at all times even after working hours on her HP. Thanks Cynthia. Hope your bonus is indeed linked to these postings.
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results