Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Discovery Vietnam , Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh
Travel Package Details
Discovery Vietnam , Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh
Three Star Accommodation
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$1789 (Child w/bed)
SGD$1418 (Child no bed)
Minimum Two passengers
• Two way airticket Sin-Han-Sin via Singapore Airlines (excluding taxes)
• Hotel accommodation with 3* hotel (twin or double sharing)
• Meals as itinerary.
• Entrance fees as in the itinerary
• Domestic flight (Hanoi – Saigon for 1 way)
• Boat for sightseeing in Halong (Traditional Vietnamese wooden junk)
• Boat for sight seeing in Mekong river.
• Sightseeing with local English speaking guides.
• Water puppet show ( 1 hour)
• Mineral water with 1 bottles/day/pax
• Tips & other services not mentioned above
* All fares are subjected to change with or without prior notice*
* All Fares are subjected to the availablity of promotion seats.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 15 August 2007
We recently went on a package tour to Bangkok with Shengyan Tours. As we are travelling in a group of 12 consisting of 3 generations, there are lots of details to look into. Shengyan Tours are able to fulfill all our requests, such as connecting rooms, baby cots, special meals etc.
Their Thai guide can speak english well and even babysit our little ones while we took an hour shopping spree. I'm also impressed that they did made extra effort in handling our folks when getting around.
Overall, Its a bliss to have shengyan tours handle our travel needs, thanks to all your dedicated staffs,
We will definitly use your service again for our next family trip.
wrote on 2 April 2008
Chen Wanni - I booked my honeymoon in Krabi La Playa from Shengyan Tours and it was GREAT! I only top-up less than 80 bucks to get my Duluxe Pool A for 4 days and 3 nights stay (include 1 night free). I great bargain! I had my birhtday celebrated in Genting with the help of Wanni too. Pay less but we have exclusive journey. Travelling with Shengyan Tours is still the best compare with the rest of the agencies.
wrote on 11 March 2009
Cynthia this Cynthia that.. Haha.. I just can't believe that with just one call to the airport and the airport staffs allow her late passengers to check-in... Once you are late for your flight, no way the airport staffs will let you check in, that is for sure...
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
asks on 30 Jul 2009
May i know more about this travel package? Thank you.
Ans: Answered via private email or telephone
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results