Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Tioman @ Berjaya Tioman Beach, Golf & Spa BY AIR
Travel Package Details
Tioman @ Berjaya Tioman Beach, Golf & Spa BY AIR
Berjaya Tioman Beach, Golf & Spa - Superior Chalet
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$545 Ext. SGD$./night (Single)
SGD$403 Ext. SGD$./night (Twin)
Ext. SGD$./night (Triple)
SGD$199 Ext. SGD$./night (Child w/bed)
SGD$153 (Child no bed)
VALID TILL OCT 2008
Ø 02 nights accommodation
Ø 02 Breakfast + 02 Dinner (Buffet OR BBQ OR Steamboat) + Welcome drink
Ø 01 Snorkeling Trip to Renggis Island (Including Gear)
Ø Return airfare on Berjaya Air (Selatar – Tioman – Selatar)
Ø Return airport transfer (Airport – Resort – Airport)
· Excludes Airport Tax, Insurance & Fuel Surcharge of S$65.00 Per Adult / Per Child (subjected to change)
· Room Surcharge of S$28 Per Room Per Night on Weekends (Fri & Sat) & Singapore School Holidays
(08 ~16 Mar, 24 May ~ 22 Jun & 30 Aug ~ 07 Sep 2008) all dates inclusive
· Room Surcharge of S$56 Per Room Per Night on Singapore Eve of & Public Holidays
(20~21 Mar, 30 Apr ~ 01 May, 18 ~ 19 May, 08~09 Aug, 30 Sep ~ 01 Oct & 27~28 Oct 2008)all dates inclusive
· Airline Surcharge of S$20 Per Adt Per Child is applicable for departure/return on the month of July ~ Aug 2008
(All dates inclusive)
· Exclude Marine Conservation Tax RM5.00 Per Adult / RM2.50 Per Child upon arrival @ Tioman Island
All above fare are subjected to change with or without prior notice.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 29 April 2008
I have booked with ShengYan Tours last year to Bali on 1 of Sep 07 for a short trip(4day3night) with my husband. Ms Wanni is helpful and patient with me,giving us lots of tips and advises. The hotel that she recommended is good too n nice too.Overall the trip is good.Thanks to ShengYen Tours.We will definitly use your service again.
wrote on 4 February 2009
ShengYan Tours & Travel have 'Fantastic 4'
wrote on 26 August 2009
Ive booked my honeymoon trip to Bali wif Shengyan n Cynthia attended to me..So far i could say that her service is very good & she eventually go extra miles to do a pre-check in for my flights & also arrange a Halal meal during the flight which i didn't request.
And for my upcoming Bangkok trip,i am definitely using them again
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results