Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Redang @ Berjaya Beach Resort BY AIR
Travel Package Details
Redang @ Berjaya Beach Resort BY AIR
Berjaya Beach Resort - Redang Seaview
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$849 Ext. SGD$./night (Single)
SGD$599 Ext. SGD$./night (Twin)
Ext. SGD$./night (Triple)
SGD$241 Ext. SGD$./night (Child w/bed)
SGD$195 Ext. SGD$./night (Child no bed)
VALID TILL OCT 2008
Ø 02 Nights Accommodation
Ø 02 Breakfast + 02 Dinner (Buffet OR BBQ OR Steamboat) + Welcome drink
Ø 01 Snorkeling trip to Marine Park (With gear), excluding Marine Park Conservation charge
Ø Return Airfare on Berjaya Air (Seletar ~ Redang ~ Seletar)
Ø Return Airport transfer (Redang Airport ~ Resort ~ Redang Airport)
· Excludes Airport Tax, Insurance & Fuel Surcharge of S$65.00 Per Adult / Per Child (SUBJECTED TO CHANGE)
· Room Surcharge of S$28 Per Room Per Night on Weekends (Fri & Sat) & Singapore School Holidays
(08~16 Mar, 24 May ~ 22 Jun & 01~07 Sep 2008)(All dates inclusive)
· Room Surcharge of S$56 Per Room Per Night on 01 July ~ 31 Aug 2008 (All dates inclusive) AND
S'pore Eve & P.H (20~21 Mar, 30 Apr ~ 01 May, 18~19 May, 30 Sep ~ 01 Oct & 27~28 Oct 2008)
· Airline Surcharge of S$20 Per Adult/Child is applicable for departure/return on the month of July ~ August 2008
(All dates inclusive)
· Exclude Marine Conservation Tax RM5.00 Per Adult / RM2.50 Per Child
· Child = 2 to below 12 years old
· Infant (below 02 years old) return airfare @ S$36.00 Nett
All above fare are subjected to change with or without prior notice.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 24 November 2008
Wrote an email to enquire on some HK trip one month back and did'nt got any reply from them. Gave the business to ASA.
wrote on 7 January 2009
I would like to thank cynthia for all help in handling my 4D3N holiday to bangkok last 6-9 dec 2008.
Cynthia never fail to update me with the bangkok situation it. I really have great fun at bangkok with my family.
I might called up cynthia again whenever i plan my tour.
Thumb up to cynthia n shengyan Tour and travel Pte ltd.
wrote on 28 August 2007
Its been few years since I've been booking my Bangkok trips with Shengyan Tours.Ms Wanni has been very accomodating with me especially when I always book my trip the last minute. She tries her best to assist me.She even answered my calls after her official time off work. Thank u again.
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results