Singapore travel agency: Shengyan Tours & Travel From: Singapore
Going to: Redang @ Berjaya Beach Resort BY AIR
Travel Package Details
Redang @ Berjaya Beach Resort BY AIR
Berjaya Beach Resort - Ocean Front Suite
Shengyan Tours & Travel
SGD$1349 Ext. SGD$./night (Single)
SGD$849 Ext. SGD$./night (Twin)
Ext. SGD$./night (Triple)
SGD$241 Ext. SGD$./night (Child w/bed)
SGD$195 Ext. SGD$./night (Child no bed)
VALID TILL OCT 2008
Ø 02 Nights Accommodation
Ø 02 Breakfast + 02 Dinner (Buffet OR BBQ OR Steamboat) + Welcome drink
Ø 01 Snorkeling trip to Marine Park (With gear), excluding Marine Park Conservation charge
Ø Return Airfare on Berjaya Air (Seletar ~ Redang ~ Seletar)
Ø Return Airport transfer (Redang Airport ~ Resort ~ Redang Airport)
· Excludes Airport Tax, Insurance & Fuel Surcharge of S$65.00 Per Adult / Per Child (SUBJECTED TO CHANGE)
· Room Surcharge of S$28 Per Room Per Night on Weekends (Fri & Sat) & Singapore School Holidays
(08~16 Mar, 24 May ~ 22 Jun & 01~07 Sep 2008)(All dates inclusive)
· Room Surcharge of S$56 Per Room Per Night on 01 July ~ 31 Aug 2008 (All dates inclusive) AND
S'pore Eve & P.H (20~21 Mar, 30 Apr ~ 01 May, 18~19 May, 30 Sep ~ 01 Oct & 27~28 Oct 2008)
· Airline Surcharge of S$20 Per Adult/Child is applicable for departure/return on the month of July ~ August 2008
(All dates inclusive)
· Exclude Marine Conservation Tax RM5.00 Per Adult / RM2.50 Per Child
· Child = 2 to below 12 years old
· Infant (below 02 years old) return airfare @ S$36.00 Nett
All above fare are subjected to change with or without prior notice.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package
Please tell the travel agent you saw it on Travelpear.com
Live Chat with Shengyan Tours
wrote on 9 February 2010
IF ALL THOSE CYNTHIA OR THAT WANNI.. IS SUCH "GOD" I THINK SURE THE COMPANY WILL GOT A LOADED PROFIT...SURE IS A BIG COMPANY.. BUT I NVR HEARD ABOUT DIS COMPANY
wrote on 30 August 2007
I travel quite freqently to Bali. Ms Cynthia and Ms Joyce of Shenya Tours make my travel arrangements an easy one by jus a phone cal away.....
I usually travel alone, the staffs at Shenya Tours always without fail, giving me lots of tips and advises.
They really go the extra miles giving excellent services like, when Im back in Singapore, they wil give me a cal to ask how was my trips which a lot of travel agents don't....I felt that they are very reliable in terms of price and service.
I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends or family who are going on a tour without any hesistation.
Dr J LIm
wrote on 14 February 2012
Dear Sir / Mdm,
It has come to my attention on the following posting which contains smearing remarks.
I appreciate if such posting can be removed immediately, thank you.
Dr Jaycen Lim
14th Feb 2012
* reviews from travelagents.com.sg
Question & Answer
Ask the travel agency a question about this package. Only questions that are
answered is displayed.
« Back to Search Results